- Low Carb Flour Tortilla, 1 tortilla
- Fresh Tomato Salsa OR Pesto Sauce, 1 oz
- Chopped Lean Meat/Seafood (Ham, Turkey, Chicken, Shrimp, Tofu), 2 oz
- Cherry Tomatoes, 6 tomatoes
- Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese, 4 oz
- Fresh Chopped Herbs, 1 Tbsp
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, 1 Tbsp
- Additional topping options: Black Olives, Spinach, Arugula, Bell Peppers, Onion
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease or oil a baking tray or line with non-stick bake-o-glide. Place the tortilla on top.
Spread the tomato salsa or pesto evenly over the tortilla. Top with your chosen protein, the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, addl vegetables, chopped herbs (if using basil, add after cooking), parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.
Bake at once for exactly 10 minutes. Serve cut into wedges with salad if liked.