Pumpkin Toffee Protein Shake
Pumpkin Toffee Protein Shake from bariatric foodie
- 1 c. milk (whatever kind you use)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use this kind)
- 1 oz. canned pumpkin puree (not pie filling!)
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or you can use sugar-free pumpkin pie flavored syrup, if you have some lying around)
- 2 tbsp. sugar-free English Toffee syrup
- Optional toppings: whipped cream and a sugar-free caramel drizzle
For a cold shake: Mix it up in your blender using the Triple X Method. Or not. Your choice!
For a hot drink: Omit the ice and mix it up according to my hot protein shake making instructions. Or not. Your choice!
So…this was good. But I have been stricken with the dreaded “little pouch sydrome,” or, LPS as I like to call it. So as I type 3/4 of this yummy shake is sitting beside my computer staring at me. Hmph. It was still yummy though!